Sir..Will u please mention all the names of the musics used in the game?I've played ur game..its incredibly fantastic.Lv to see more titles from u.
Slope Down: First Trip
A downloadable game
Slope Down: First Trip - it's a huge descent with a high speed through the green plains and cliffs. Arcade where you have to find out a Crystal and save the World from a coming disaster. Pick up your sphere and let's start the trip! From little slopes to dangerous canyons - it's time to start your beautiful journey.
• 20 unique levels
• Beautiful low poly graphics
• Dynamic time change
• Descend through the beautiful landscapes
• Collect artifacts in the dangerous places
• Compete with the fastest enemies
• Perform a lot of special missions
• Look for the fastest way to complete a level
• Get to the Crystal and save the World
SET UP A SOUND TO MAXIMUM
• Beautiful music during the game
• Each level has its unique musical composition making the level more interesting
SHOW WHO IS THE BEST
• Set up new records at the dangerous levels
• Open a lot of achievements
• Upgrade your sphere (ball) to the maximum power
• Select a color with a unique ability to complete a difficult part of levels
• Take different improvements to be faster
• Select applicable to you type of control (buttons or accelerometr)
• Minimum actions which you should perform - control a sphere and do not forget to activate a super ability when it's needed
So, are you like runners, high speed, arcades and low poly graphics? Well, consider this your green light to start a journey!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
As far as I remember I have used the all names in the credits (inside the game). About the new titles :) I have a great news. At this moment Animal Adventure: Downhill Rush is in Open Beta on Google Play (release is going to be on December, 20). So feel free to try it out. There are a lot of new awesome music!
I've also tried ur upcoming game.And the interesting thing is that when I saw the games' stunning low poly visuals.I directly told 'holidoli' in my mind.Ur doing a nice job.Keep bringing more like this.These games beautify my mobile screen.I would be heavily obliged to u Sir...if u could find a narrow time to comment me the names of the tunes.I've tried the source websites.And when I'm redirected I get bunch of tunes like them but not the exact ones.Please sir..And plz think of adding more levels to slope down.I've finished the game but becoz of its musics and freestyle adventurous gameplay;i ve got no plan to uninstall it.
Just a clarification :)
I'm Feelnside Games. Slope Down has been created by me 1 year ago. After some time I decided to sold the game to 'holidoli'. So at this moment I'm not working with the updates related to Slope Down. It's no longer my game. Per music. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org I will send you a list with the track links.
This would be amazing to play on PC :D
Probably yes! At this moment I'm working with the game promotion. Then I'm plaining to add +8 bonus levels and after that I have some thought to port this game on Facebook Gameroom with improved graphics.